DEFIGARD Touch 7
The DEFIGARD Touch 7 is an indispensable tool for rescuers.
The device is extremely compact and offers the latest defibrillation technology in combination with comprehensive monitoring functions. It is the first emergency monitor/defibrillator equipped with a touch screen – making it the most intuitive device on the market – as well as with the latest data transmission technology.
- ECG with 6 to 12 leads
- Diagnostic ECG with ETM interpretation
- Non-invasive blood pressure measurement
- SpO2 MASIMO Rainbow® (SpCO, SpMet, PI), with plethysmogram
- EtCO2 (mainstream or sidestream)
- Invasive blood pressure measurement
- Bluetooth printer
- ePCR ready
- Manual defibrillator (sync/async)
- Transcutaneous pacemaker
- CPR feedback
- Cellular network, Wi-Fi data transmission
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Most SCHILLER defibrillators feature the sophisticated Multipulse Biowave technology. This defibrillation waveform is pulsed at high frequency. It consists of two phases of current flowing in opposite directions (biphasic). The characteristics of Multipulse Biowave ensure that the defibrillation shock is very effective and safe while the energy is extremely low.