ARGUS PRO LifeCare 2
Defibrillator, pacemaker, patient monitor and 12-channel ECG in a compact design
Whatever the requirement – emergency care, interhospital or in-house patient transfer – the ARGUS PRO LifeCare 2 assists you without compromise. All this power in a unique, compact 4.4 kg package.
- ECG monitoring with 6 to 12 leads
- Diagnostic ECG with ETM interpretation
- On-screen 12-lead ECG review
- Non-invasive blood pressure measurement
- SpO2 MASIMO Rainbow® (SpCO, SpMet, SpHb, PI), with plethysmogram
- 2 temperature channels
- 2 invasive blood pressure channels
- EtCO2 mainstream or sidestream with capnogram
- Available with defibrillation paddles
- Manual defibrillator (sync/async)
- Transcutaneous pacemaker
- Built-in 6-channel thermal printer
- ST measurement
- Bluetooth data transmission
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Most SCHILLER defibrillators feature the sophisticated Multipulse Biowave technology. This defibrillation waveform is pulsed at high frequency. It consists of two phases of current flowing in opposite directions (biphasic). The characteristics of Multipulse Biowave ensure that the defibrillation shock is very effective and safe while the energy is extremely low.