Select your location
We have detected that you are here: India.
You will be redirected to the website for: India
Would you like to see the content for another country or in another language?
SPANDAN CS-10 / CS-20
Web-Enabled Stress Test System with various inbuilt and optional functions
The SPANDAN CS-10 / CS-20 cardiac workstation combines Resting & Exercise ECG in one unit.
- Digital Signal Acquisition Module which eliminates noise and gives distortion-free ECG signal
- Display and printouts of 12 leads RAW ECG during Exercise mode
- Full disclosure of all 12 leads
- The l2 lead RAW ECG Data is stored for the entire test and can be reviewed, reanalyzed, beat by beat Facility to view, compare and printAverage Complex, ST graphs and tables of all 12 leads for all stages
- Laser printer provides high quality stage-wise printouts on ordinary A4 sized paper, saving on cost of consumables
- The final report includes information for Blood Pressure (entered manually), Heart Rate, Speed/Grade ST Trends, relating to stage-wise and Recovery Phase
- Automatic (Only with CS-20) / User selectable Iso-electric, J & Post J points during stress test
- Enlarged QRS complex with Dynamic Scanning Clinical history, medication, End Point Criteria are all pre-formatted
- Time-based METS calculation
- Online Linked Median printing (Only with CS-20)
- Treadmill Soft Stop option for stopping the treadmill after 20 seconds in Recovery Mode
- Customized Lead Sequence for displaying 6 Channel of user choice
- User can add stage-wise comment for the test (Only with CS-20)
- Lead with Maximum ST Level Depression or Elevation in the Average Complex
- Identity Card ECG printout
- User can edit Summary Report and can change BP, ST level and slope, HR values, medication, etc. before taking a print
- User-selectable Protocols and stress information
- Spirometry (Only with CS-20)
- Wireless transmission via Bluetooth of real-time 12 lead ECG signal to the acquisition system (Only with CS-20)
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.