Select your location
We have detected that you are here: India.
You will be redirected to the website for: India
Would you like to see the content for another country or in another language?
OPTIMIZED FOR ICU / TRAUMA / ED / OR
- 16-slice Point-of-care CT
- Noise Reduction
- Metal Artifact Reduction
- Computer Aided Diagnostics
- Axial, Helical, CT Angiography
- Compatible with Navigation systems
- Slice Thickness: 0.625 mm
- Single Phase Battery operated
IMPROVED DOSE EFFICIENCY
- Introducing the N-DAS: Combining an ultra-low electronic noise detector and a 24-bit lossless imaging chain which reduces artificial image noise created by electronics. OmniTom® is proud to support MITA smart dose and is XR-29 compliant with mA modulation, structured dose reporting, and standardized protocols
- World’s first medical device with an omni-wheel allowing for intuitive lateral, diagonal, and three-hundred and sixty-degree movement
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
- Programmed from the ground up for the modern electronics aficionado with rewarding touch interactions, vocal feedback, and beautiful animations. Completed to be simple to use, but with deep customization
ENHANCED SAFETY SYSTEM
- The smart sensing collision avoidance sensors visually warn the user of obstructions and stop the OmniTom® before incident
- Made from the ground up with the single user in mind. Let OmniTom® shoulder the weight with strategically placed attachment points for all accessories.
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.