ERG 911 L
The couch/semi-couch safety ergometers ERG 911 L were developed for use in the cardiology sector.
Special safety aspects require the use of a couch/ semi-couch safety ergometer, e.g. for patients with suspected problems of the cardiovascular system during exercise following a myocardial infarction or after bypass surgery. The use of a couch/semi-couch safety ergometer is also recommended for the examination of elderly and disabled patients. Thanks to the optimal positioning of the patient on the lying surface, a performance identical to bike ergometry is achieved.
- Available operating modes:
- Remote control from a master device
- Freely definable step protocol
- Manual load control
- Infinitely rotatable by means of a motor (0° – 45°)
- Stable steel tube construction for patients weighing up to 160 kg
- Seat and headrest can be adjusted by use of a motor
- Optimal gyrating mass for a pleasant pedaling feeling
- Maintenance-free and almost noiseless thanks to belt drive
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.