Select your location
We have detected that you are here: India.
You will be redirected to the website for: India
Would you like to see the content for another country or in another language?
ERG 911 L
The couch/semi-couch safety ergometer ERG 911 L was developed for use in the cardiology sector.
Special safety aspects require the use of a couch/semi-couch safety ergometer: patients with suspected problems of the cardiovascular system during exercise following a myocardial infarction or after bypass surgery as well as the examination of elderly and disabled patients. Thanks to the optimal positioning of the patient on the lying surface, a performance identical to bike ergometry is achieved.
- Two operational modes:
- Remote operation with a master device (ECG, PC, …)
- Standalone operation with either a user-definable step protocol or manual load control
- Infinitely electrically variable (0° – 45°)
- Seat and headrest electrically adjustable
- SpO2 measurement (optional)
- Accurate blood pressure measurement unit with armrest (optional)
- Connected via Bluetooth or RS-232
- Very quiet (even at high speed) and maintenance-free thanks to belt drive
- Stable steel tube construction for patients weighing up to 160 kg
- Low frame for easy access
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Reclining position 0° – 45°
Stable construction for heavy patients
Quiet mechanism even at high speed
Exercise ECG in an integrated system
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office
Exercise ECG with maximum freedom
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office ErgoSpiro
Covers all essential ErgoSpiro applications
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence
Cardiopulmonary Diagnostic System
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence ErgoSpiro
The Art of Cardiopulmonary Exercise Diagnostics
CARDIOVIT AT-102 G2
Easy, smart and state-of-the-art
High-performance 16-channel ECG system