ERG 911 HK
Hand ergometer for mobility-impaired patients
SCHILLER’s hand ergometer has been designed for mobility-impaired patients with its construction being based on the SCHILLER bicycle model ERG 911 plus. The seat can easily be slid away to accommodate paraplegic patients.
- Three operational modes:
- Remote operation from the master device
- Freely definable step protocol
- Manual load control
- Blood pressure measurement (optional)
- Horizontally or vertically adjustable seat
- Noiseless mechanism even at high speed
- Small usage of floor space (73 x 150 cm)
- Low weight (75 kg)
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.