CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence ErgoSpiro
The CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence ErgoSpiro system performs both pulmonary function tests and metabolic tests with diagnostic-quality 12- or 16-lead exercise ECG conveniently and accurately in a single device, with none of the compromises that sometimes have to be made in combined systems.
It can be used for children and adults, patients and athletes, collecting full breath-by-breath data.
- Breath-by-breath gas exchange analysis (VE,VO2, VCO2) with unique maintenance-free ultrasonic cell for CO2 measurement; easy, quick and fully assisted calibration for highly accurate measurements; charts and data display through standard or user-defined 9 panel
- Fully integrated 12- or 16-lead exercise ECG
- Resting ECG with ETM automatic interpretation
- ETM Sport for interpretation of athletes' hearts
- Automatic blood pressure measurement with optional built-in SpO2 module from the BP-200 plus
- Optional LFSport for the performance assessment and exercise scheduler are two comprehensive features for use in sports medicine
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Software & Connectivity
ERG 910 plus / ERG 911 plus
Quiet, compact, configurable
ERG 911 L
Medical couch/semi-couch safety Ergometers
ERG 911 LS
Medical couch/semi-couch safety ergometer with possibility to tilt to the left
ERG 911 HK
ERG 911 comfort
MTM-1400 / MTM-1400 med
Accuracy and performance
Sophisticated and precise Holter recording analysis
GANSHORN PowerCube Diffusion+
Diffusion Measurement System