ERG 911 comfort
The seat ergometer has been developed for very heavy patients up to 300 kg. Intended for use with high-risk, elderly or physically handicapped patients.
- Two operational modes:
- Remote operation with a master device (ECG, PC, …)
- Standalone operation with either a user-definable step protocol or manual load control
- Rotatable display
- Dimensions/basis: 40 x 130 cm; weight: 68 kg
- Max. patient weight: 300 kg
- Almost noiseless mechanism due to computer-controlled eddy current brakes with torque measurement, independent of revolutions per minute
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.