SRMS - SCHILLER Rehabilitation Management System
SRMS (SCHILLER Rehabilitation Management System) is a cardiac rehabilitation unit that allows up to 16 patients to safely train simultaneously.
This Windows-based application automatically controls all connected ergometers and treadmills. Entering patient data, managing exercise sessions and creating reports have become simple tasks that no longer require tedious manual steps.
- High-resolution display that can be increased by double-clicking
- Up to 16 training stations simultaneously, ergometers & treadmills (8 stations per monitor)
- Time-saving patient management
- Group start
- Single occupancy per chip card
- Modern medical training methods
- Pulse- and load-controlled training programs
- Treadmill programs
- Seamless quality management & documentation
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Monitor up to 16 patients simultaneously
Pulse- and load-controlled training programs