Atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter detection in zero seconds thanks to true P-wave analysis, easy, fast and hygienic to handle, flexible dual-battery concept for more than 14 days recording duration. This is the SCHILLER medilogAR Holter.
The SCHILLER medilogAR Holter is robust, shock- and splash-proof as well as easy to clean. Thanks to the dual-battery concept, the patients can be screened for more than 14 days without having to see the doctor to change the batteries. Zero-second atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter detection based on true P-wave analysis is one of the engineering highlights of this Holter solution.
- Flexible dual-battery concept for more than 14 days recording duration
- Superior resting ECG-grade 32,000 Hz sampling rate on 3 channels, for true P-wave analysis, sophisticated artefact suppression and motion detection
- Zero-second atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter detection based on true P-wave analysis
- HRV analysis – Fire of Life
- Thanks to ECG-derived respiration recording, the medilogAR is able to screen for potential respiratory episodes during sleep
- The optional SpO2 sensor, connected via Bluetooth, provides additional respiratory information
- Removeable patient cable
- Recharge internal battery via USB
- Robust, shock- and splash-proof as well as easy to clean
- The analysis is carried out using the renowned medilogDARWIN2 software
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Two weeks of power (autonomy)
Zero seconds AFib detection (fast response)
32000Hz resting ECG grade signal quality (ECG)