Select your location
We have detected that you are here: India.
You will be redirected to the website for: India
Would you like to see the content for another country or in another language?
GANSHORN Provo.X is an aerosol dosimeter that performs inhalational provocation tests very rapidly and with reproducible results, independent of a measurement lab.
The threshold-controlled, breath-synchronous application of the preset aerosol dose during the inspiration phase guarantees outstanding reproducible results.
- Perfect user guidance, simple handling and well-structured display
- Creation of own multiple stage tests with easy-to-use software
- Storage of an unlimited number of protocols with up to 14 stages – the most commonly used ones already installed (e.g. ATS, DGP)
- Due to optimal droplet size, constant over entire bolus time, the aerosol reaches respiratory tracts particularly deeply
- Change of dose by increasing fluid concentration and/or changing atomising time
- Highly effective filter for exhaled air prevents contamination of room air
- Three-liter compressed air tank for stable atomising pressure, refilling in less than 2 minutes at a low noise level
- Components for single-patient use ensure perfect hygiene and safety
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Perfect user guidance, easy handling
Hygienic & safe: single-patient components & exhalation filter
Easily create own multiple stage tests
Unlimited storage of protocols (up to 14 stages)