Select your location
We have detected that you are here: India.
You will be redirected to the website for: India
Would you like to see the content for another country or in another language?
GANSHORN PowerCube Body+
The body plethysmography is a very sensitive lung measurement used to detect complex or mixed lung pathology that might be missed with conventional pulmonary function tests.
Upmost long-term stability in conjunction with our new analysis algorithms enables you to initially differentiate between asthma, COPD, restriction or any combination of these disorders just by looking at the shape of the curves.
- Ultrasonic flow measurement as standard
- No volume calibration needed
- 3D support arm can be easily adjusted
- The choice of either a broad bench seat (max. 160 kg) or a height-adjustable swivel chair (max. 120 kg)
- Automatic and simultaneous calibration of both the cabin and the mouth pressure at three different frequencies
- BodyLiveCal to test your TGV
- LEDs indicating the locked state of the door
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Detect complex or mixed lung pathology
Differentiate between asthma, COPD, restriction
Ultrasonic flow measurement
Automatic, simultaneous calibration