FRED PA-1 Trainer
A training device that can realistically train the user of an AED. Several scenarios make it possible to simulate different resuscitation situations.
Associated to a manikin, the FRED PA-1 Trainer provides training for the whole resuscitation process.
- Repositionable training electrodes to train the positioning of the electrodes on the torso
- The FRED PA-1 Trainer delivers detailed step-by-step instructions to the user
- During the chest compression phase performed on the manikin, the FRED PA-1 Trainer indicates the rhythm to follow using the metronome
- Several languages available
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Mobile App for FRED PA-1 Trainer
The FRED PA-1 Trainer is a training device that enables a wide variety of resuscitation situations, thereby providing realistic AED training. This AED training device is now even more user-friendly. Equipped with Bluetooth, the FRED PA-1 Trainer can now be controlled remotely via the new mobile app "Defi training by SCHILLER".
- Control of the scenario: play, stop, pause and fast forward
- Creation of your own personalized scenario
- Configuration of the device: semi or fully automatic, device language, CPR duration and much more
- 25 languages