Select your location
We have detected that you are here: India.
You will be redirected to the website for: India
Would you like to see the content for another country or in another language?
ERG 911 comfort
The seat ergometer has been developed for very heavy patients up to 300 kg. Intended for use with high-risk, elderly or physically handicapped patients.
- Two operational modes:
- Remote operation with a master device (ECG, PC, …)
- Standalone operation with either a user-definable step protocol or manual load control
- Rotatable display
- Dimensions/basis: 40 x 130 cm; weight: 68 kg
- Max. patient weight: 300 kg
- Almost noiseless mechanism due to computer-controlled eddy current brakes with torque measurement, independent of revolutions per minute
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Stable for extremely heavy patients
Quiet mechanism even at high speed
Low frame for easy mounting
Exercise ECG in an integrated system
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office
Exercise ECG with maximum freedom
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office ErgoSpiro
Covers all essential ErgoSpiro applications
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence
Cardiopulmonary Diagnostic System
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence ErgoSpiro
The Art of Cardiopulmonary Exercise Diagnostics
CARDIOVIT AT-102 G2
Easy, smart and state-of-the-art
High-performance 16-channel ECG system