CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office
The CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office is designed for use in the physician’s office.
The powerful combination of the MS-12 blue, a wireless Bluetooth 12-channel ECG amplifier, and the SDS-200 Office software provides more freedom to operate in any environment, even in confined spaces.
The CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office is also available with MS-12 USB (USB connection) instead of MS-12 blue (Bluetooth).
- Risk-predicting algorithms (Duke treadmill score)
- EMR/HIS interface via GDT, HL7, DICOM
- Interface to SCHILLER long-term blood pressure recorder (ABPM)
- Interface to SCHILLER long-term Holter ECG recorder
- ETM ECG analysis program for adults and children as well as ETM Sport, the first automated interpretation of athletes’ ECGs based on the Seattle Criteria
- 3D vector ECG software
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
The first automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes
The distinction between physiological and pathological ECG variations in athletes represents a major challenge.
SCHILLER’s ETM Sport, when used in sport aptitude tests, allows the number of false-positive results to be reduced while the sensitivity to detect heart disease remains unchanged.
ETM Sport is based on the Seattle Criteria.
Software & Connectivity
ERG 910 plus / ERG 911 plus
Quiet, compact, configurable
ERG 911 L
Medical couch/semi-couch safety Ergometers
ERG 911 LS
Medical couch/semi-couch safety ergometer with possibility to tilt to the left
ERG 911 HK
ERG 911 comfort
MTM-1400 / MTM-1400 med
Sophisticated and precise Holter recording analysis