CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office ErgoSpiro
The CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office ErgoSpiro performs cardiopulmonary exercise tests (CPET) according to the latest ATS/ERS guidelines.
The metabolic tests combined with diagnostic-quality 12-lead exercise ECG is suitable for a wide range of subjects, from clinical patients to high-performance athletes. The PWC Ergo forms the heart of the system. Together with the pneumotach, it ensures the highest possible accuracy.
- Breath-by-breath gas exchange analysis (VE, VO2, VCO2) with unique maintenance-free ultrasonic cell for CO2 measurement; easy, quick and fully assisted calibration for highly accurate measurements; charts and data display through standard or user-defined 9 panel
- Fully integrated 12-lead exercise ECG with wireless acquisition improves patient comfort
- Full disclosure storage of unfiltered, continuous ECG signals
- Resting ECG with ETM automatic interpretation; ETM sport for interpretation of athletes' hearts
- Automatic blood pressure measurement with optional built-in SpO2 module from the BP-200 plus
- Optional LFSport for the performance assessment and exercise scheduler are two comprehensive features for the use in sports medicine
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Software & Connectivity
ERG 910 plus / ERG 911 plus
Quiet, compact, configurable
ERG 911 L
Medical couch/semi-couch safety Ergometers
ERG 911 LS
Medical couch/semi-couch safety ergometer with possibility to tilt to the left
ERG 911 HK
ERG 911 comfort
MTM-1400 / MTM-1400 med
Accuracy and performance