This multi-use workstation combines the largest touch screen with advanced clinical tools.
SCHILLER’s high-end electrocardiograph AT-180 is based on the new SCHILLER software platform.
It offers robust design for the busiest hospitals, as well as a combination of applications that makes it the ideal multi-use workstation for private practices.
- 18.5" high-resolution multi-touch screen for easy ECG review
- Full-size keyboard with a durable, exchangeable cover keeping dust, dirt and liquids out, making it highly hygienic
- Resting rhythm for up to 20 minutes
- ECG Framer: Create a 10-seconds resting ECG from a resting rhythm recording
- Hook-up adviser with colour-coded waveforms and anatomical model
- Lead reversal detection
- Fast and secure bidirectional Wi-Fi communication, PDQ
- Exercise test (optional)
- Various diagnostic analysis programs: ETM, ETM Sport, SAECG, Vector ECG, arrhythmia detection, ECG re-measurement (optional)
- Resting 16-lead acquisition and analysis: based on real measurement data, not just calculations (optional)
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
The first automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes
The distinction between physiological and pathological ECG variations in athletes represents a major challenge.
SCHILLER’s ETM Sport, when used in sport aptitude tests, allows the number of false-positive results to be reduced while the sensitivity to detect heart disease remains unchanged.
ETM Sport is based on the Seattle Criteria.
High-resolution multi-touch screen
Fast and secure bidirectional Wi-Fi (communication)
Software & Connectivity
Hospital level communication solution
SCHILLER ServerRead more
ECG Data Management System
SEMA WorkstationRead more
The innovative ECG analysis program for the clinical application and quality of ECG analysis
The automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes
ETM SportRead more
Analysis of Signal-Averaged ECG
SAECG - Signal Averaged ECGRead more
A 3D view of the electrical heart activity
Vector ECGRead more
ERG 910 plus / ERG 911 plus
Quiet, compact, configurable
ERG 911 L
Medical couch/semi-couch safety ergometer
ERG 911 LS
Medical couch/semi-couch safety ergometer with possibility to tilt to the left
ERG 911 HK
ERG 911 comfort
MTM-1400 / MTM-1400 med
Accuracy and performance