BR-102 plus PWA
SCHILLER’s Pulse Wave Analysis (PWA): circadian central haemodynamics and blood pressure measurement in one
SCHILLER presents the first solution that combines the non-invasive, cuff-based precise auscultatoric and the reliable oscillometric measurement to generate a 24-hour profile of stiffness parameters like pulse wave velocity, augmentation index as well as central and peripheral blood pressures.
Based on individual arterial behavior, it is now possible to evaluate the risk of developing a cardiovascular disease and helps to prevent severe organ damage.
As an autonomic operating device, it perfectly integrates into ABPM routine - no specially trained operator is needed for PWA measurements.
The algorithm was used in several studies, including comparisons with the gold standard (invasive blood pressure measurements); it is therefore recommended by the ESH/ESC in their guidelines.
- Easy user interface with color display
- Measurement on diastolic level for increased patient comfort
- Up to 48 hours profile and not just spot measurements (tonometric method)
- Includes the auscultatoric measurement which is much more reliable
- Fully integrated with the wide range of SCHILLER diagnostic products, with seamless connectivity to SEMA data management system and to HIS
- Spot measurement
The analysis is carried out using the renowned medilog DARWIN2 software.
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Well validated PWA (PWA)
Auscultatoric measurement for precision (NIBP)
Up to 48hours PWA profile (Calendar)
Measurement on diastolic level for patient comfort (NIBP)