BP-200 plus is a non-invasive exercise test blood pressure monitor, designed to automatically measure and display a patient’s systolic and diastolic blood pressures at preset intervals, or on demand of the operator.
BP-200 plus uses two measuring methods: the SCHILLER K-sound analysis with or without QRS trigger for measurements during exercise test, and oscillometric measurements for resting situations.
- Real-time display with waveform and measurements
- Tabular and graphic trend data
- RS-232 interface for communication with SCHILLER ECG systems
- BP measurements initiated automatically or manually
- SpO2 measurement, optional
- Specially designed for exercise tests
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
K-sound analysis (NIBP)
Automated communication with SCHILLER Exercise system (ethernet)
Stand alone mode (NIBP)
SpO2 optionally (Spo2)