CARDIOVIT AT-102 G2
The CARDIOVIT AT-102 G2 features an 8” colour display with touch function keys. Moreover, its sealed alphanumeric keyboard ensures easy cleaning, making it highly suitable for the daily clinical routine. Smart battery technology guarantees more than 8 hours of ECG recording.
Bidirectional communication allows for easy data access and fast transmission of ECG reports to EMR/HIS systems. Standard Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity, combined with ECG review on the display and a large memory, supports paperless workflows and cost saving. When a paper report is required, customisable printouts can be generated on the internal high-resolution A4 thermal printer.
- High-resolution 8” colour display
- Touch function keys
- Easy-to-clean sealed alphanumeric keyboard
- More than 8 hours battery capacity with ECG printout
- Resting rhythm for up to 10 minutes
- Hook-up adviser with colour-coded waveforms and anatomical model
- Lead reversal detection
- Fast and secure bidirectional Wi-Fi communication via SCHILLER Link and SCHILLER Server
- ETM including ETM Sport as well as CCAA (optional)
- Basic exercise software (optional)
- Worklist (optional)
- Spirometry, based on the ultrasound technology of the SpiroScout SP plus (optional)
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
The first automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes
The distinction between physiological and pathological ECG variations in athletes represents a major challenge.
SCHILLER’s ETM Sport, when used in sport aptitude tests, allows the number of false-positive results to be reduced while the sensitivity to detect heart disease remains unchanged.
ETM Sport is based on the Seattle Criteria.
Easy-to-clean sealed alphanumeric keyboard
Lead reversal detection
Optional basic exercise software