GANSHORN ProvoX is an aerosol dosimeter that performs inhalational provocation tests very rapidly and with reproducible results, independent of a measurement lab.
The threshold-controlled, breath-synchronous application of the preset aerosol dose during the inspiration phase guarantees outstanding reproducible results.
- Perfect user guidance, simple handling and well-structured display
- Creation of own multiple stage tests with easy-to-use software
- Storage of an unlimited number of protocols with up to 14 stages – the most commonly used ones already installed (e.g. ATS, DGP)
- Due to optimal droplet size, constant over entire bolus time, the aerosol reaches respiratory tracts particularly deeply
- Change of dose by increasing fluid concentration and/or changing atomising time
- Highly effective filter for exhaled air prevents contamination of room air
- Three-liter compressed air tank for stable atomising pressure, refilling in less than 2 minutes at a low noise level
- Components for single-patient use ensure perfect hygiene and safety