The SpiroScout is a complete lung function laboratory based on the unique ultrasonic measurement principle of GANSHORN. It enables the exact determination of all spirometric parameters.
As the first of its kind the SpiroScout simultaneously measures flow and gas density providing all the necessary information about the volume and gas exchange from one single measurement.
- No volume calibration and no warm-up time necessary
- Real-time automatic BTPS correction, drift free, high accuracy
- High-precision spirometry due to direct flow measurement
- Sensor is not influenced by humidity, barometric pressure and contamination
- Extremely high accuracy for low flows
- No cleaning and maintenance needed
- Hygienic ScoutTube sensors for single-patient use
- The ScoutTubes are climate-neutral. Please check our declaration by entering our tracking number 01-20-162037 in the search bar on www.myclimate.org
- Different options available such as rhinomanometry, oscillatory resistance, capnovolumetry, emphysema test and dead space analysis