The DEFIGARD Touch 7 is an indispensable tool for rescuers.
The device is extremely compact and offers the latest defibrillation technology in combination with comprehensive monitoring functions. It is the first emergency monitor/defibrillator equipped with a touch screen – making it the most intuitive device on the market – as well as with the latest data transmission technology.
- ECG with 6 to 12 leads
- Diagnostic ECG with interpretation
- Non-invasive blood pressure measurement
- SpO2 MASIMO Rainbow® (SpCO, SpMet, PI), with plethysmogram
- EtCO2 (mainstream or sidestream)
- Invasive blood pressure measurement
- Bluetooth printer
- ePCR ready
- Manual defibrillator (sync/async)
- Transcutaneous pacemaker
- CPR feedback
- GSM, Wi-Fi data transmission
Most SCHILLER defibrillators feature the sophisticated Multipulse Biowave® technology. This patented defibrillation waveform is pulsed at high frequency. It consists of two phases of current flowing in opposite directions (biphasic). The characteristics of Multipulse Biowave® ensure that the defibrillation shock is very effective and safe while the energy is extremely low.