PWC Ergo, diagnostic-quality 12-lead exercise ECG stored unfiltered, ETM automatic interpretation, integrated metabolic analysis – this and much more is CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office ErgoSpiro.
The CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office ErgoSpiro performs cardiopulmonary exercise tests (CPET) according to the latest ATS/ERS guidelines. The metabolic tests combined with diagnostic-quality 12-lead exercise ECG is suitable for a wide range of subjects, from clinical patients to high-performance athletes. The PWC Ergo forms the heart of the system. Together with the pneumotach, it ensures the highest possible accuracy.
- Breath-by-breath gas exchange analysis (VE, VO2, VCO2) with unique maintenance-free ultrasonic cell for CO2 measurement; easy, quick and fully assisted calibration for highly accurate measurements; charts and data display through standard or user-defined 9 panel
- Fully integrated 12-lead exercise ECG with wireless acquisition improves patient comfort
- Full disclosure storage of unfiltered, continuous ECG signals
- Resting ECG with ETM automatic interpretation; ETM sport for interpretation of athletes' hearts
- Automatic blood pressure measurement with optional built-in SpO2 module
- Optional LFSport for the performance assessment and exercise scheduler are two comprehensive features for the use in sports medicine