BP-200 plus is a non-invasive exercise test blood pressure monitor, designed to automatically measure and display a patient’s systolic and diastolic blood pressures at preset intervals, or on demand of the operator.
BP-200 plus uses two measuring methods: the SCHILLER K-sound analysis with or without QRS trigger for measurements during exercise test, and oscillometric measurements for resting situations.
- Real-time display with waveform and measurements
- Tabular and graphic trend data
- RS-232 interface for communication with SCHILLER ECG systems CS-104, CS-200 Office, CS-200 Touch, CS-200 Excellence, AT-180
- BP measurements initiated automatically or manually
- SpO2 measurement, optional
- Specially designed for exercise tests