SEMA is a workflow-driven diagnostic data management system with flexible support for different operating systems, database management systems, and multiple languages.
Available in two tailored versions to suit the needs of your organisation:
- SEMA Office (up to 5 workstation licenses)
- SEMA Enterprise (more than 5 workstation licenses)
- Patient and recording management
- SCHILLER filtering technology
- Integration with all PC-based and embedded devices
- Resting ECG and resting rhythm review
- Review of exercise test data
- Review of resuscitation data
- Review of spirometry recordings
- Review of SCHILLER medilog long-term blood pressurerecordings (ABPM)
- Review of SCHILLER medilog long-term Holter ECG recordings
- Review of SCHILLER ergospirometry recordings
Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.