SCHILLER server is a communication gateway which allows SCHILLER products and systems to exchange information with Hospital Information Systems (HIS) via Health Level 7 (HL7) messages or PACS system communication via DICOM standard.
- Automated import and export functions increases access to information, reduces manual data entry and minimizes errors
- Imports patient demographics information via Admit/Discharge/Transfer (ADT) messages into the patient databases of the products
- Exports findings, validations and diagnostic data and waveforms (in PDF format) via Observation Result/Unsolicited (ORU/MDM/DFT) messages
- Supports the import of work items from a HIS or PACS system by HL7 ORM messages or DICOM Modality Worklist
- Fully configurable to integrate with all Hospital Information Systems which implement v.2 of the HL7 standard via file transfer, socket transfer or web services
- Supports seamless HIS integration of most SCHILLER diagnostic products
- Allows SEMA clients the connection to LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) user management systems (like Microsoft Active Directory)