Analysis of Signal-Averaged ECG
Estimating Arrhythmic Risk using SCHILLER’s SAECG Analysis
- Thanks to signal averaging and high-pass filtering, high-frequency late potentials can be recognised.
- Gain time thanks to straightforward measurement data recording: pressing one button is enough
- Comprehensive and clear evaluation within the shortest possible time
- QRS start and end of the vector amplitude can be edited on screen
- The optimum reference ECG lead for signal averaging can be defined automatically or can be selected by the user
Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.