The body plethysmography is a very sensitive lung measurement used to detect complex or mixed lung pathology that might be missed with conventional pulmonary function tests.
Upmost long-term stability in conjunction with our new analysis algorithms enables you to initially differentiate between asthma, COPD, restriction or any combination of these disorders just by looking at the shape of the curves.
- Ultrasonic flow measurement as standard
- No volume calibration needed
- 3D support arm can be easily adjusted
- The choice of either a broad bench seat (max. 160 kg) or a height-adjustable swivel chair (max. 120 kg)
- Automatic and simultaneous calibration of both the cabin and the mouth pressure at three different frequencies
- BodyLiveCal to test your TGV
- Ceiling lighting that can illuminate in different colours, including white
- LEDs indicating the locked state of the door