SCHILLER’s treadmill ergometer MTM-1400 is available as a sports and as a medical treadmill class IIb. It is particularly suitable for use in the fields of cardiology, neurology, cardiac rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
The MTM-1400/MTM-1400 med treadmill is virtually indestructible with its sturdy frame. It is very low maintenance and provides the runner or patient a comfortable run with its advanced construction.
- Running surface: 150 x 50 cm, 0–22 km/h, 0–25% motorized slope adjustment
- Compatible with all SCHILLER exercise ECG recorders
- Connection to ergospirometry systems, blood pressure measuring devices and software programs via the coscom® protocol
- MTM-1400 med: transformer for potential-isolation according to the IEC 62304 standard
- Automatic control by computer via RS-232 interface (5 m interface cable included)
- Emergency stop switch
- Max. user weight: 250 kg
- Children handrails (only in combination with the safety arch)