Hand ergometer for mobility-impaired patients
SCHILLER‘s hand ergometer has been designed for mobility-impaired patients with its construction being based on the SCHILLER bicycle model ERG 911 / 911BP. The seat can easily be slid away to accommodate paraplegic patients.
- Blood pressure measurement (optional)
- Horizontally or vertically adjustable seat
- Noiseless mechanism even at high speed
- 5 freely programmable ergometry programs (with “smart” option)
- Smallest usage of floor space (40 x 108 cm)
- Low weight (57 kg)