The seat ergometer has been developed for very heavy patients up to 300 kg. Intended for use with high-risk, elderly or physically handicapped patients.
- Large, rotatable LCD display (10 x 7.5 cm)
- Manual load control in steps of 5 or 25 watts
- 5 user-defined exercise test programs, freely programmable (with “smart” option)
- Dimensions/basis: 40 x 130 cm; weight: 60 kg
- Max. patient weight: 300 kg
- Almost noiseless mechanism due to computercontrolled eddy current brakes with torque measurement, independent of revolutions per minute
Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.