SPIROVIT SP-1 G2
All-in-one solution in lung function testing – portable/desktop spirometry for large and small healthcare providers
Thanks to GANSHORN’s ultrasound technology, measurements are highly accurate and the sensor is maintenance- and calibration-free. The spirometer offers FVC, SVC and MVV. Moreover, Pre and Post tests are possible. The SPIROVIT SP-1 G2 automatically interprets the results and provides information on a possible diagnosis.
Results can be printed directly on site using the integrated thermal printer.
- For portable or desktop use
- Respiratory testing without a PC
- Using ultrasound technology: highly accurate, maintenance-free and calibration-free
- Disposable ScoutTubes for maximum hygiene and patient safety
- The ScoutTubes are climate-neutral. Please check our declaration by entering our tracking number 01-20-162037 in the search bar on www.myclimate.org
- FVC, SVC, MVV, Pre/Post testing, wide range of predicted normal values
- High resolution built-in thermal printer
- Colour LCD – information displayed in real time
- Incentive screen for paediatric spirometry
- Easy export of Spirometry reports as PDF, to store on external media
- Highly hygienic sealed keyboard keeping dust, dirt and liquids out
- Device is available with a trolley – including a bin for consumables such as ScoutTubes
- Compliance with 2019 ATS/ERS Guidelines
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Highly accurate, maintenance & calibration-free
Incentive screen for paediatric spirometry
High resolution built-in thermal printer