Save time and detect health risks at a glance: with the medilog Holter system.
DARWIN2 is designed to maximise speed and ease of use. The automatic analysis of a 24-hour Holter recording takes less than 90 seconds, with extremely accurate results. Data review is faster than ever: it takes only three mouse clicks to generate a comprehensive report.
- Real-time P-wave detection for accurate atrial fibrillation screening.
- PureECG technology for superior signal quality.
- ECHOView for instantaneous detection of atrial fibrillation onset.
- Respiration analysis during sleep with synchronised ECG, respiration waveforms and SpO2 readings.
- Fire of Life: a brilliant approach to Heart Rate Variability analysis.
- Blood pressure analysis: use ABPM-recorder and evaluate with medilog DARWIN2
- It is available in three different versions to suit the needs of any organisation and to grow with it:
- DARWIN2 Office: optimised for routine application in physicians’ offices
- DARWIN2 Professional: perfect for a small to mid-sized Holter scanning centre with the need for fast atrial fibrillation detection
- DARWIN2 Enterprise: for the most demanding research centres and high-volume hospitals. Includes atrial fibrillation, respiration analysis, SpO2 and an option for scanlab web-service
- Branded and personalised medilog DARWIN2 reports
- Recording upload from anywhere with medilog DARWIN2 Liberty for organisations with patients in remote locations
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Instantaneous Afib detection (fast response)
99,86% accuracy (ECG)
Personalise reports (intervention reports)