The MAGLIFE RT-1 performs patient monitoring in an MRI environment including all necessary vital parameters during anaesthesia. The system is designed for all patients: adults, children and neonates.
- Compatible with MRI systems from any manufacturers that have a field strength between 0.2 and 3 Tesla.
- 10 vital parameters at a glance: ECG, SpO2, NIBP (standard); IBP (optional); etCO2, anaesthetic agents, O2, N2O (optional); spirometry (optional); optical temperature measurement (optional).
- Wireless ECG and SpO2 sensors: suitable for all types of patients, even premature babies.
- Remote control through the display unit MAGSCREEN RT-1 outside the Faraday cage: Full control of the MAGLIFE RT-1 monitor and adjustment of all parameters and functions.
- The MAGLIFE RT-1 can be used as close as 50cm from the MRI
- Mains or battery operated
- MAGLIFE RT-1 and MAGSCREEN RT-1 are equipped with a 15.6" colour TFT touch screen
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.