FRED PA-1 Trainer
A training device that can realistically train the user of an AED. Several scenarios make it possible to simulate different resuscitation situations.
Associated to a manikin, the FRED PA-1 Trainer provides training for the whole resuscitation process.
- Repositionable training electrodes to train the positioning of the electrodes on the torso
- The FRED PA-1 Trainer delivers detailed step-by-step instructions to the user
- During the chest compression phase performed on the manikin, the FRED PA-1 Trainer indicates the rhythm to follow using the metronome
- Several languages available
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Mobile app for training devices
SCHILLER training defibrillators can be controlled remotely via the mobile app "Defi training by SCHILLER". The application offers flexibility and autonomy for defibrillator and cardiac massage training. It allows users to create realistic scenarios and to remotely control and interact with the training defibrillator.
The app offers many functions:
- Control the scenario: play, stop, pause, and go to next step.
- Create your own personalised scenario
- Configure devices: semi, fully automatic or manual, device language, CPR duration, and much more
- Several languages
Controllable with the iOS app: FRED PA-1 Trainer
Controllable with the Android app: FRED PA-1 Trainer, FRED easyport plus Trainer
one - two - three steps