Select your location
We have detected that you are here: Malaysia.
You will be redirected to the website for: Malaysia
Would you like to see the content for another country or in another language?
SCHILLER server is a communication gateway which allows SCHILLER products and systems to exchange information with Hospital Information Systems (HIS) via Health Level 7 (HL7) messages or PACS system communication via DICOM standard.
- Patient demographic query (PDQ) speeds up access to information, reduces manual data entry and minimises errors
- Imports patient demographics via Admit/Discharge/Transfer (ADT) messages into the patient database of the product
- Exports findings, validations and diagnostic data and waveforms (in PDF format) via Observation Result/Unsolicited (ORU/MDM/DFT) messages
- Supports the import of work items from a HIS or PACS system by HL7 ORM messages or DICOM Modality Worklist
- Bi-directional DICOM support (waveforms, PDFs and worklist)
- Fully configurable to integrate with all HIS which implement v.2 of the HL7 standard via file transfer, socket transfer or web services
- Supports seamless HIS integration of most SCHILLER diagnostic products
- Allows SEMA clients connection to LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) user management systems (like Microsoft Active Directory)
Availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.