PHYSIOGARD Touch 7
In line with the success of the DEFIGARD Touch 7, SCHILLER has decided to extend the Touch 7 range with a monitor for out-of-hospital emergency services.
With the same user interface, accessories, docking stations as well as robustness, the PHYSIOGARD Touch 7 will cover all requirements of the emergency monitoring market.
- ECG with 6 to 12 leads
- ECG de diagnóstico com interpretação de ETM
- Non-invasive blood pressure measurement
- Invasive blood pressure measurement
- SpO2 MASIMO Rainbow ® (SpCO, SpMet, PI), with plethysmogram
- EtCO2 (mainstream or sidestream)
- Bluetooth printer
- Cellular network, Wi-Fi data transmission
- ePCR ready
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.