FRED PA-1 / FRED PA-1 Online
By lifting the device cover, the FRED PA-1 starts up immediately and guides the rescuer step by step during the entire resuscitation process. The ideal defibrillator for public access areas.
Both versions, the semi-automatic as well as the fully automatic, are available as connected defibrillators: FRED PA-1 Online, with LifeDataNet G2. Check the status of the device or the consumables (battery, electrodes) on the computer, tablet or smartphone and be notified in case of an abnormality. FRED PA-1 Online provides highest possible security that the whole defibrillator fleet is working properly.
- Ease of use: interface with 1-2-3 steps
- Pre-connected electrodes for faster application to the patient’s chest
- Automatic self-tests for detection of electrode expiration and battery capacity – the FRED PA-1 Online sends an alert via e-mail, the FRED PA-1 as well as the Online version indicate their status via LED on the device
- Chest compression assistant with metronome and FreeCPR (feedback on the frequency)
- LifeDataNet G2: Simplifying AED fleet management thanks to an online dashboard to remotely check the status of the device or the consumables
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Mobile App for FRED PA-1 Trainer
The FRED PA-1 Trainer is a training device that enables a wide variety of resuscitation situations, thereby providing realistic AED training. This AED training device is now even more user-friendly. Equipped with Bluetooth, the FRED PA-1 Trainer can now be controlled remotely via the new mobile app "Defi training by SCHILLER".
- Control of the scenario: play, stop, pause and fast forward
- Creation of your own personalized scenario
- Configuration of the device: semi or fully automatic, device language, CPR duration and much more
- 25 languages