ERG 911 L
The couch/semi-couch safety ergometer ERG 911 L was developed for use in the cardiology sector.
Special safety aspects require the use of a couch/semi-couch safety ergometer: patients with suspected problems of the cardiovascular system during exercise following a myocardial infarction or after bypass surgery as well as the examination of elderly and disabled patients. Thanks to the optimal positioning of the patient on the lying surface, a performance identical to bike ergometry is achieved.
- Two operational modes:
- Remote operation with a master device (ECG, PC, …)
- Standalone operation with either a user-definable step protocol or manual load control
- Infinitely electrically variable (0° – 45°)
- Seat and headrest electrically adjustable
- Accurate blood pressure measurement unit with armrest (optional)
- Connected via Bluetooth or RS-232
- Very quiet (even at high speed) and maintenance-free thanks to belt drive
- Stable steel tube construction for patients weighing up to 160 kg
- Low frame for easy access
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Reclining position 0° – 45°
Stable construction for heavy patients
Quiet mechanism even at high speed