Select your location
We have detected that you are here: India.
You will be redirected to the website for: India
Would you like to see the content for another country or in another language?
MTM-1400 / MTM-1400 med
SCHILLER’s treadmill ergometer MTM-1400 is available as a sports and as a medical treadmill class IIb. It is particularly suitable for use in the fields of cardiology, neurology, cardiac rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
The MTM-1400/MTM-1400 med treadmill is virtually indestructible with its sturdy frame. It is very low maintenance and provides the runner or patient a comfortable run with its advanced construction.
- Running surface: 150 x 50 cm, 0 – 22 km/h, 0 – 25% motorised slope adjustment
- Compatible with all SCHILLER exercise ECG recorders
- Connection to ergospirometry systems, blood pressure measuring devices and software programs via the coscom protocol
- Automatic control by computer via RS-232 interface (5 m interface cable included)
- Emergency stop switch
- Max. user weight: 250 kg
- Optional: Children handrails (only in combination with the safety arch)
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Emergency stop switch
Max. user weight: 250 kg
Very low maintenance
Exercise ECG in an integrated system
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office
Exercise ECG with maximum freedom
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Office ErgoSpiro
Covers all essential ErgoSpiro applications
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence
Cardiopulmonary Diagnostic System
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence ErgoSpiro
The Art of Cardiopulmonary Exercise Diagnostics
High-performance 16-channel ECG system
CARDIOVIT AT-102 G2
Easy, smart and state-of-the-art