MTM-1400 / MTM-1400 med
SCHILLER’s treadmill ergometer MTM-1400 is available as a sports and as a medical treadmill class IIb. It is particularly suitable for use in the fields of cardiology, neurology, cardiac rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
The MTM-1400/MTM-1400 med treadmill is virtually indestructible with its sturdy frame. It is very low maintenance and provides the runner or patient a comfortable run with its advanced construction.
- Running surface: 150 x 50 cm, 0 – 22 km/h, 0 – 25% motorised slope adjustment
- Compatible with all SCHILLER exercise ECG recorders
- Connection to ergospirometry systems, blood pressure measuring devices and software programs via the coscom protocol
- Automatic control by computer via RS-232 interface (5 m interface cable included)
- Emergency stop switch
- Max. user weight: 250 kg
- Optional: Children handrails (only in combination with the safety arch)
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.