FRED easyport plus
FRED easyport plus' outstanding weight of only 780 g and its small size combined with greatest functionality are unique worldwide.
Thanks to a 1-2-3 workflow and detailed information provided on the large colour screen, the FRED easyport plus is extremely easy to use.
- Metronome and real-time CPR feedback
- The ARGUS LifePoint sensor provides accurate guidance for effective chest compressions
- Suitable for all environments: automatically adjusts the large colour LCD screen's brightness
- Intuitive paediatric mode, while using the same electrodes as for adults
- Data transmission via Bluetooth or USB
- Regular self-tests ensure its operability, signalling its status with the flashing on/off button
- FRED easyport plus is operational with both primary or rechargeable batteries for even more flexibility
- FRED easyport plus is available as a semiautomatic, fully automatic or manual defibrillator
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Most SCHILLER defibrillators feature the sophisticated Multipulse Biowave technology. This defibrillation waveform is pulsed at high frequency. It consists of two phases of current flowing in opposite directions (biphasic). The characteristics of Multipulse Biowave ensure that the defibrillation shock is very effective and safe while the energy is extremely low.