Select your location
We have detected that you are here: Hungary.
You will be redirected to the website for: Hungary
Would you like to see the content for another country or in another language?
FRED easyport is an incredibly small and light pocket defibrillator.
FRED easyport is the ideal companion for physicians, public service staff, even for risk patients and their family members, or other persons trained in early defibrillation. This dramatically reduces the response time to treat ventricular fibrillation and tachycardias, giving victims a much better chance of survival.
- Ultra light – only 490 grams (incl. batteries)
- Ultra small – 133 x 126 x 35 mm (l x w x h)
- High-resolution LCD
- Configurable adult and paediatric energy settings according to standard values
- Automatic switch to paediatric energy level when paediatric electrodes are connected
- Manual override: doctors can override the AED mode and decide whether they want to deliver the shock or not
- Training unit available
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
Most SCHILLER defibrillators feature the sophisticated Multipulse Biowave technology. This defibrillation waveform is pulsed at high frequency. It consists of two phases of current flowing in opposite directions (biphasic). The characteristics of Multipulse Biowave ensure that the defibrillation shock is very effective and safe while the energy is extremely low.