Select your location
We have detected that you are here: Hungary.
You will be redirected to the website for: Hungary
Would you like to see the content for another country or in another language?
The DEFIGARD HD-7 is a concentration of SCHILLER’s long and proven experience in defibrillation, ECG and connectivity. Available with defibrillation paddles or pads, the DEFIGARD HD-7 will support all healthcare professionals.
The DEFIGARD HD-7 is designed to be intuitive, with a large 7” touch screen as well as its one-step mode selector. The Touch’n’Save interface allows direct access to the desired feature without losing time. The device automatically transmits self-test results and facilitates device pool management thanks to its remote software and configuration updates.
- 4 modes: monitoring, manual defibrillation, AED and pacer
- Single connector for defibrillation paddles, pads or spoons
- Internal defibrillation mode (optional) for open-heart surgical procedures
- CPR feedback
- USB and Wi-Fi data transmission
- Remote software and configuration updates
- Automatic self-test transmission
- Large 7” touch screen
- 6-lead ECG: SCHILLER technology
- Non-invasive blood pressure: SCHILLER technology
- SpO2: MASIMO or Nellcor technology
- EtCO2: MASIMO technology (side stream)
- Integrated large 3-channel printer
- Trolley available (optional)
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.