Select your location
We have detected that you are here: Canada.
You will be redirected to the website for: Canada
Would you like to see the content for another country or in another language?
Efficient and compact mechanical CPR thanks to technological innovation
Performing manual chest compressions well for an extended period of time is almost impossible. SCHILLER’s EASY PULSE is the solution for more effective resuscitation: this portable, stand-alone device delivers high-quality chest compressions automatically at a consistent rate and depth.
- Unique combination of stamp and band which allows a 3D compression and therefore maximum efficiency
- Easy to position – easy to operate
- Thanks to slider and buckle system, a single person can easily attach the device
- Possible to use in head-up position
- Continuous or 30:2 cycles, frequency 100 compressions per minute
- Replaceable battery with charge level indicator (device delivered with two batteries)
- Autonomous operation for 45 minutes (with just one battery)
- External DC input
- Ideal for confined spaces, suitable for aircraft
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.