Select your location
We have detected that you are here: Canada.
You will be redirected to the website for: Canada
Would you like to see the content for another country or in another language?
CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence
The CS-200 Excellence cardiac assessment system for exercise testing from SCHILLER puts great emphasis on performance.
With industry-leading algorithms, the CS-200 Excellence enables you to quickly and easily optimise your digital workflow with seamless connectivity to EMR, SEMA cardiology information system and PACS.
- Outstanding data quality with algorithms that provide the clearest, most accurate test results
- ECG measurement software with accurate measurements of recorded cardiac signals
- Resting rhythm
- Hook-up adviser with signal quality check, helping to improve poor waveform quality
- Pharmacological exercise testing
- 16-lead acquisition and analysis for resting and exercise ECG: based on real measurement data, not just calculations
- Various diagnostic analysis programs: ETM, ETM Sport, HyperQ (Resting and Stress), SAECG
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
The first automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes
The distinction between physiological and pathological ECG variations in athletes represents a major challenge.
SCHILLER’s ETM Sport, when used in sport aptitude tests, allows the number of false-positive results to be reduced while the sensitivity to detect heart disease remains unchanged.
ETM Sport is based on the Seattle Criteria.
Seamless connectivity to EMR, SEMA & PACS
Various diagnostic analysis programs
16-lead ECG acquisition and analysis
Pharmacological exercise testing