CARDIOVIT CS-104 combines all essential ECG features and desired possibilities in an integrated system. CARDIOVIT CS-104 is also available as resting ECG PC software and spirometry PC software.
With the CARDIOVIT CS-104, SCHILLER offers a complete ECG system for practices, clinics and hospitals. The unit includes a PC, a monitor, a trolley and a wireless (MS-12 blue) or wired (MS-12 USB) acquisition module. Optionally, CARDIOVIT FT-1 can be used for ECG acquisition. Everything is pre-installed and tested by SCHILLER, ready to be used in the clinical practice.
- Resting ECG with the SCHILLER ECG analysis program ETM as well as ETM Sport, the automatic interpretation for athletes
- Resting rhythm recording for up to 20 minutes, with optional arrhythmia detection
- ECG Framer: 10-second resting ECG from resting rhythm
- Exercise ECG with optional arrhythmia detection
- Vector ECG, optional
- Spirometry, based on the ultrasound technology of the SpiroScout SP plus, optional
- Integrated workstation for data review from all SCHILLER devices connected to the SCHILLER Server
- Bi-directional connectivity (including worklist and PDQ) to EMR, HIS and PACS systems
SCHILLER reserves the right to make changes in design, specifications and features shown, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Images may be representative. Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.
The first automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes
The distinction between physiological and pathological ECG variations in athletes represents a major challenge.
SCHILLER’s ETM Sport, when used in sport aptitude tests, allows the number of false-positive results to be reduced while the sensitivity to detect heart disease remains unchanged.
ETM Sport is based on the Seattle Criteria.