The couch/semi-couch safety ergometers ERG 911 L were developed for use in the cardiology sector.
Special safety aspects require the use of a couch/semi-couch safety ergometer, e.g. for patients with suspected problems of the cardiovascular system during exercise following a myocardial infarction, after bypass surgery. The use of a couch/semi-couch safety ergometer is also recommended for the examination of elderly and disabled patients. Thanks to the optimal positioning of the patient on the lying surface, a performance identical to bike ergometry is achieved.
Available operating options:
- 5 configurable ergometry programs or
- remote control of PC program or
- ECG spirometry unit via RS-232.
- infinitely rotatable by means of a motor (0° - 45°)
- stable steel tube construction for patients weighing up to 160 kg
- lying surface and headrest can be adjusted by use of a motor