Estimating Arrhythmic Risk using SCHILLER’s SAECG Analysis
SAECG is available with the following products: CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence, CS-200 Excellence ErgoSpiro, CS-200 Touch, AT-170 and AT-10 plus
- Recognise high frequency Late Potentials thanks to signal averaging and high pass filtering
- Gain time thanks to straightforward measurement data recording: pressing one button is enough
- Comprehensive and clear evaluation within the shortest possible time domain
- QRS start and end of the vector amplitude can be edited on screen
- The optimum reference ECG lead for signal averaging can be defined automatically or can be selected by the user
Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.