FRED easyport is an incredibly small and light pocket defibrillator.
FRED easyport is the ideal companion for physicians, public service staff, even for risk patients and their family members, or other persons trained in early defibrillation. This dramatically reduces the response time to treat ventricular fibrillation and tachycardias, giving victims a much better chance of survival.
- Ultra light – only 490 grams (incl. batteries)
- Ultra small – 133 x 126 x 35 mm (l x w x h)
- High-resolution LCD
- Configurable adult and paediatric energy settings according to standard values
- Automatic switch to paediatric energy level when paediatric electrodes are connected
- Manual override: doctors can override the AED mode and decide whether they want to deliver the shock or not
- Training unit available